lunedì 8 febbraio 2010

V/A - Mono Session 001




The debut of sardinian Mono Records is committed to Touane (Resopal, Persona, Minisketch), Mr Bizz (Tanto Quanto, Monomental, Rohs!Records, Pong Musiq) and to the same Ness & Bettosun (6th Studio, Splitsound, Clonk Records, Nuhar Records).

Centred on a typical sound that include percussions and melodies, this release is developed starting from the guest Touane that, so inspired, give us warm and involving melodies enriched by percussive elements really personally and never presumed.

Side B submited by Ness & Bettosun and the Mr Bizz duo, close the record with 2 tracks with an house taste with ethnic and hypnotic influences.

Alexi Delano (Plus8) : This is a great E.P. can't wait to play it out...perfect for the summer!

Mathias Kaden (Vakant/Freude am Tanzen) : thanks for the record "cd" that you gave me....i really like it!!!;-)

Marc Dosem (Sino) : I'm listening your stuff, really nice music I like it.

Andrea Ferlin (Sleep is commercial) : i like so much this release, my favourite is mr.bizz jantra, perfect for my deep'n dark sessions.

Acirne (T-Bet) : i totally love this ep, and i've played "Black and White" lots of time

Jimmy Savard (Monique Musique) : I'm feeling good with this music..super

Coyu (Suara/Liebe*detail/Diynamic): Lovely deep tech track, the groove and the classic chords are great. "Black And White" will be in my musicbox for long time...

Mindhacker (Escapism Musique / Multi Vitamins / Polar Noise) : I like all 3 tracks i'm gonna play!

Claudio PRC (Clonk Records/Tanto Quanto) : My favourite sardinian label, cool tracks!

Matteo Spedicati (CMYK/Alchemy/Renovatio) : Thanks a lot for this promo!! betto and ness did a good work! my favs are black and white and spheres definitely in my playlist :P

Prudo / Alfa Romero (Minisketch) : good release. jantra is my fav here. will play.

Our Mono001 it's charted by Dusty Kid on Beatport.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento